About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Run towards the Storm

Canada O’ Canada, since turning my back on paying for cable and beginning my foray into searching the net for entertainment I have come to appreciate Canada a great deal more. I have long been aware of some of the very talented actors in Holywood that have come from Canada, but hadn’t until the last decade given much thought to Canadian televisions, movies or other artists. There are several Canadian television and singers I enjoy and gradually I’m exposed to more.

The Band, “Like A Storm,” are three brothers from Vancouver. The Brooks Brothers are a Hard Alternative Rock group that I came across on you-tube and over the last couple of years  have researched and listened to their music. I’d love to see them live someday, but haven’t had the opportunity to as of yet.

This is one of my favorite songs by them “Enemy”



Like A Storm has been playing since 2005 and in 2010 signed with indie label Prospect Park. The three brothers have played all over Canada and the US and had just recently played in Dallas as they have been oening for Alter Bridge  . You can follow their tour dates on their myspace site LIKASTORM



Like A Storm also has a video of their last albums cover song Chemical Infatuation


You can find out more about Like A Storm on their website http://www.likeastorm.com/ If you like "Like A Sorm" let your friends know, or better yet send them a link to More w/ Less.

2 comments:

  1. hey, just wanted to let you kno i live is usa and i was degrassi all the time! i cant miss an episode! i have been watching it for years and i am now 23 years old.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ash Degrassi is a highly addictive show. I actually haven't seen much of the New Generation, but I watched all of the original Degrassi and "Life with Derek."

    Have you tried watching "Being Ercica?" You can currently find the episodes on hulu and worth giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete