About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's

Happy Valentines!! I know it is starting to look like the battle of the ballads so I included 2 updates today, but I have been strategically building up for The Big Red Heart Day.  Our musicians from the last couple of weeks both have song about Valentines Day and wanted to introduce these songs for those readers who are hopelessly romantic, or even those who just think one of the songs might help them get lucky.

Kina Granis has a video of her Valentine Day song. The video is very well done, clever, creative and the song has a great melody. I’m not sure if I like all the lyrical choices, but with over 5 million views it seems to work.


To no great surprise Mr. Love Song David Choi also has a song called Valentines


Hopefully these songs can put a little more Valence in your Valentine’s Day. If you like these songs/artists let your friends Know, or better yet send them a link to more w/ less.

No comments:

Post a Comment