About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Acknowledgments

WOW!! It’s February already, hard to believe we are a month into 2011 already. I wanted to share More W/ Less progress with those of you who may be curious. More w/ Less has exceeded my expectations in its first month. The website has had 170 views this month now averaging over 40 viewers a week, not bad from word of mouth. I wanted to acknowledge a few of the websites that have been the source links that the viewers have come from.

http://goallineblitz.com

The month of February I have decided to try submitting to some Web Directories for some additional exposure.

I also wanted to acknowledge those that have taken the time to view the blog. I hope you have found some things that have entertained you. I’m going to try to start including more bands and sketch comedy after Valentine’s Day and hopefully this will help the material on the website have a more diverse appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment