About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Monday, January 17, 2011

In The Begininng

So a few weeks ago a friend of mine posted a link on a forum. This link was to a creative show called Journey Quest. This was the inspiration for more w/ less. Journey Quest is created by Zombie Orpheus Entertainment; reading their mission statement and their ideals on self distributed and fan supported content got me to thinking about things that I like to watch and admire on the internet. I had thought about doing a blog for sometime, but the idea of espousing intellectual pontification I found over done, however, the idea of sharing entertainment with people attracted me a great deal. So with my inspiration from Zombie Orpheus Entertainment and the use of their fan supported/ self distributed logo as my new mantra I decided to share hidden works of art I have found. Journey Quest is wonderfully hokey, fun, and outlandish series of short films that are a mixture of the Guild and Monty Python.

If you enjoy Journey Quest you can find the rest of the episodes at http://www.journey-quest.com/
They are completely fan supported so if you would like to see more send them a few dollars and please let your freinds know Journey-Quest or better yet send your freinds a link to more w/ less 

No comments:

Post a Comment