About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Chose your own adventure.

So this isn’t what I originally intended to begin my blog with, but I decided it was probably more versatile in its appeal. You remember those choose your own adventure books? Well there are a group of guys who created interactive choose you own adventure movies/shows and have posted them on Youtube. This first adventure is called time machine and is pretty nostalgic and fun. You can watch the first one that I watched

These guys have more adventures at chadmattandrob.  There is a variety of quality in their adventure series. The acting is pretty cheesy but it is fitting to the shows humor and there is a surprisingly high quality in its production. Check them out and if you enjoy them share it with your friends or better yet let your friends know about More w/ Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment