About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ana Free

Ana Free is the stage name of Ana Gomes Ferreira, a self distributed singer, musician, songwriter and performer from Portugal who has had a series top 5 hit singles across the pond. You can find some of her songs HERE. Ana calls her fans the Free World, which makes me chuckle as I find it kind of clever. Ana has quite alot of good songs and you can find a lot of her raw acoustic versions on you tube.The one I feature today I chose because of the high quality video (although my quality is not so good)..

This next video isn't on of my favorite songs by Anna but you get a good sense of who Anna Free. She just gives you a sense that she's one of those people that is fun to be around.



Anna gives a great interview where she talks a little about her You-Tube experince and realizing that she could have a career as a performing artist. I think it's a very important interview that can help understand the experience associated with most all the artist that are/will be presented on More-w-Less.


You can find more about Ana Free at Ana Free. If you like her Music then let your friends know, or better yet send them a link to More w/ Less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment