About More w/ Less

A while ago I canceled our cable TV and over the years I have found
other sources of entertainment on the web. This blog is dedicated to;
groups/individuals I’ve found that have dedicated their resources
and talent to self produce and/or self distribute movies, music,
and other performance arts

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pull My Finger

Pull My Finger—I have been watching a delightfully sardonic show that’s aired on Fox called “Raising Hope.” The last episode I watched included a montage of a man and his son's life and the recurring theme of them bonding as the son gleefully pulls his father's finger. Personally I have never been much for lowbrow humor, but I can’t help but crack a smile, even if in disgust, as someone let’s one rip. For men in particular there is something hardwired in us that find’s the inner workings becoming an outer working amusing to no end.

I am the funniest man alive to my son. I lean back in the comfy chair and my sphincter trumpet becomes overly relaxed as I blow that note of pure hilarity; causing my son to harmonize our duet with his angelic giggle. “Daddy you funny,” he inevitably says. And, through my shamefully disgusting act never a sweeter moment have you seen. Having kids renews a man’s appreciation for a good fart joke.

Jack Vale is a comedian from California who also loves a good fart joke. He in fact has 200 clips on you-tube  about farting. Jack travels all over the world taping people’s reactions to him breaking the sound barrier.



Ok! So Jack does many different types of hidden video comedy, not just farting. Mr. Vale really puts himself out there to find those moments that will bring a little chuckle and occasionally he finds that spark of truth where he catches someone totally of-guard.



You can find more of Jack’s clips on You-Tube jackvalefilms where he has a variety of pranks and I’m sure he would love for you to be one of his 120 thousand subscribers.


Do you enjoy video pranks? Post in the comments and let me know. If so, you can follow Jack Vale on histwitter page twitter.com/jackvale or if you would like to experience these pranks first hand you can learn to fart like a pro by going to thepooter.com As always let your friends know about Jack Vale or better yet send them a link to More w/ Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment